Reliable green processes starts with global digital transformation of the value chain regardless of where in the globe processes take place. Designed by management experts bringing organizations together one at a time to increase value and to reduce costs and engage into a more sustainable economy.MGD
Time Effective Procurement For Healthcare
New sourcing strategies can improve every international business and company’s management decisions, if is time effective when allocating the demand in the value chain. Dynamic access to information especially gives availability for organizations to improve the healthcare economics of our world while adding value. Value is added by improving methods for sustainability when using new technologies, and organizations are committed to work toward green sustainable projects by engaging in micro activities of Smart City projects like the ones we offer. Digitally transforming most of the long processes suppliers normally need to go through to award contracts, will be a thing of the past.
Why is it important?
Healthcare delivery has a very high environmental footprint, and ironically causes harmful indirect effects on human health as well as the environment from energy use, as waste, and in hazardous materials and the chemicals found in many waterways, from medicine and cleaning products and excess or surplus of building and manufacturing materials (Gerwig, 2012; WHO and Healthcare Without Harm, 2009).
The case of the pharma healthcare supply chain
Despite the growth of the pharmaceutical production and distribution industry, a patients’ out of pocket for drugs is seriously restricting their ability to pay for useful drugs in many countries. This is especially true in developing countries. The increasing costs of processes and delivery have been creating a significant decrease in medical supplies and drugs accessibility, which is needed equally among the whole of the world population, but those who currently have access to both medical supplies and medicinal drugs, are those in developed countries, and no so much in the less developed ones.
Over 2 billion people have no access to medical supplies. _WHO 2020
Distribution has also been a bottleneck-including domestically.
Source: OECD, based on information provided by manufacturers
In recent years, demand for strategic purchasing has increased which has resulted in a shift toward more centralized purchasing organizations and an increase in long term contracts over spot buying. The new technologies are being developed to meet the needs of a constricted monetary resources while improving production lines to meet price demand. We believe collaborative or strategic purchasing could mean a solution for inequality among medical supply access and medicine for under develop areas in the world. It could mean this strategy will eliminate increasing environment concerns of production lines, without sacrificing quality while maintaining the demand.
Please join us in bringing forward a better purchasing system to improve everyone’s access to medical supply and health solutions. Working collaboratively to improve those parts, if not all, of our supply chain and of improving in general procurement in every organization. Improving access, costly transactions and deploying better healthcare eSourcing it is possible to make substantial saving in millions of dollars per year.
As an entrepreneur advocating the green supply chain, Smart City projects must start from the idea that local economic development must fundamentally start by leaders understanding that sustainability is about green business activities.
Completing the cycle in green procurement processes.
- Production allocation and sale contract possibilities require visibility of the information about the demand.
- Manufacturing of parts and pieces with specifications to meet buyer’s projects expectations to increase productivity the the areas require visibility for allocation.
- Manufacturer’s registering diligence. In order to comply under The Federal Controlled Goods Programs by country and many other compliance steps in their policies are non determinant but impactful in the development of any Green Smart City.
- The future in value chain must be green and as your manufacturing activities need to be qualified to help you undertake future negotiations within Smart Cities.
Picture by : https://unsplash.com/@alexkixa
Services for Health-care : Building Blocks toward Automated Procurement
- Customize information for your supply chain, simplify ordering and reduce time and costs of purchasing by meeting demand and other important information.
- Direct purchasing system to lower risk and facilitate BOS for semi-decentralized healthcare procurement.
- Optimize information documentation for supply chain efficiency and improve visibility through integrated systems of IoT for each point of care.
Looking for collaborative businesses to market your digital procurement ideas?